I’m Having An Issue With The Summit:
We appreciate your patience! We’re here to help, but we’re also a very small team and support can be overwhelming when tens of thousands are attending an online event.
Before opening a ticket, please review the Frequently Asked Questions.
If your answer is not there, please submit a support ticket at the bottom of this page.
How Do I Access The Expert Interviews?
Click the button below and enter your Username and Password to access your purchased online access.
If you have forgotten your Password, please use the "Lost your Password?" link.
Please double check you didn’t make an error when you entered your email. If it still won’t accept your email that would indicate there is an issue with your email. Unfortunately we don’t have any control over which emails are accepted. This is controlled by Aweber emailing software. You can try sending an email to email@example.com to ask them to include your email on our list: EMF Health Summit 2018 - Free, sometimes there is a block which they can remove. Alternatively you could sign up for a free gmail account here https://accounts.google.com/signup/v2/webcreateaccount?
- You use Gmail and the email has been put in your ‘Promotions’ tab.
- Our email has been put in your Junk or Spam folder.
- You used PayPal to pay, if your PayPal account is associated with a different email address you’ll probably find our email in that inbox.
- You’ve marked one of our emails as Spam. That means our system cannot send any emails to you. You need to whitelist the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The temptation is to think that there is something wrong with our system but 95% of the time this is a user error. Here are the typical mistakes:
- Mistyping your username
- Not respecting the caps. You need to use capital letters exactly as you put them in the first time
- You copied and pasted your username or password from the confirmation email, but accidentally included an extra space when you highlighted the text. Try manually entering your login info
- Confusing the number zero (0) with the letter “O”. Yes, this happens!
Sorry if you missed it. But at the end of our event we will be re-playing the most popular sessions for an extra 48-hour free viewing period.
Another way to see any expert presentations you missed (or to view those later in the week) is to purchase access to all of them for online watching or downloading. Click here to learn more about our products!
You can register for free from here and after registration, you will find viewing details on thank you page.
PS. Free Registration system doesn't require any payment.